Selected Conference Proceedings and Publications:
Peer Review Publications
- Ximing Wang, Brent J. Liu, Clarisa Martinez, Xuejun Zhang, and Carolee J. Winstein. "Development of a novel imaging informatics-based system with an intelligent workflow engine (IWEIS) to support imaging-based clinical trials." Computers in biology and medicine Epub ahead of print(2015 Mar 27), doi: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2015.03.024
- Ming-jian Su, Xue-jun Zhang, Ximing Wang, Brent J Liu, Xin Gao, Zuo-jun Zhang, and Bin Zhou. "Vessel Extraction on Ocular Fundus Images by Using Gabor Filter Bank." Computer Aided Drafting,Design and Manufacturing. Volume 25, Number 1, pp. 28-36, March 2015
- Xiaomin Tan, Jintian Lei, Hongmei Bi, Tianpeng Liu, Xuejun Zhang, Ximing Wang, “A novel method for Measuring Mass by Image Processing”, Advances in Computer Science Research, Atlantis Press, pp. 888-893, 2015.
Conference Proceedings Paper
- Ximing Wang, Ji Hoon Park, Jeffrey Tse, Brent J. Liu, “Development of a web-based informatics system utilizing quantitative imaging features for predicting outcomes in stroke rehabilitation clinical trials ”, In SPIE Medical Imaging International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2016(In Press).
- Ximing Wang, Matthew Edwardson, Alexander Dromerick, Carolee Winstein, Jing Wang, and Brent Liu. "Characterizing stroke lesions using digital templates and lesion quantification tools in a web-based imaging informatics system for a large-scale stroke rehabilitation clinical trial." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 94180E-94180E. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015.
- Ma, Kevin, Ximing Wang, Alex Lerner, Mark Shiroishi, Lilyana Amezcua, and Brent Liu. "Big data in multiple sclerosis: development of a web-based longitudinal study viewer in an imaging informatics-based eFolder system for complex data analysis and management." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 941809-941809. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015.
- Ximing Wang, Clarisa Martinez, Jing Wang, Ye Liu, and Brent Liu. "Development of a user customizable imaging informatics-based intelligent workflow engine system to enhance rehabilitation clinical trials." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 90390G-90390G. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2014.
- Ximing Wang, Sneha Verma, Yi Qin, Josh Sterling, Alyssa Zhou, Jeffrey Zhang, Clarisa Martinez et al. "Imaging informatics-based multimedia ePR system for data management and decision support in rehabilitation research." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 86740P-86740P. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2013.
- Ximing Wang, Kathleen A. Garrison, Carolee J. Winstein, Jorge R. Documet, Brent J. Liu,"A multimedia comprehensive imaging informatics system with decision support tools for a multisite collaboration research of stroke rehabilitation", Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging,2012
- Ximing Wang, James Fernandez, Ruchi Deshpande, Joon K. Lee, Tao Chan, and Brent Liu. "A computer-aided detection (CAD) system with a 3D algorithm for small acute intracranial hemorrhage." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 831913-831913. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2012.
- Liu, Brent J., Carolee Winstein, Ximing Wang, Matt Konersman, Clarisa Martinez, and Nicolas Schweighofer. "An imaging informatics-based ePR (electronic patient record) system for providing decision support in evaluating dose optimization in stroke rehabilitation." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 83190V-83190V. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2012.
- Deshpande, Ruchi R., Philip Requejo, Erry Sutisna, Ximing Wang, Margaret Liu, Sarah McNitt-Gray, Puja Ruparel, and Brent J. Liu. "A web-based electronic patient record (ePR) system for data integration in movement analysis research on wheel-chair users to minimize shoulder pain." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 83190W-83190W. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2012.
- Fernandez, James, Ruchi Deshpande, Ximing Wang, Brent Liu, Michael Brazaitis, Fletcher Munter, and Margaret Liu. "Evaluation of a stand-alone computer-aided detection system for acute intra-cranial hemorrhage in emergency environments." In SPIE Medical Imaging, pp. 79670H-79670H. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2011.
- Xiaomin Tan, Jintian Lei, Hongmei Bi, Tianpeng Liu, Xuejun Zhang, Ximing Wang, “A novel method for Measuring Mass by Image Processing”, International Conference on System Reliability and Information Technology 2015
- Brent J Liu, PhD, Ximing Wang, MS, Los Angeles, CA; C Martinez; C J Winstein, PhD, An Imaging Informatics-based System with a Novel Intelligent Workflow Engine to Support Rehabilitation Clinical Trial Research, Radiological Society of North America 2013
- Ximing Wang,B J Liu,J Mao,N Reddy,H Li,C J Winstein,Development of an Imaging Informatics Infrastructure to Support Collaborative Tools in a Large Scale Phase III Clinical Rehabilitation Trial, Radiological Society of North America 2012
- Ximing Wang,C Martinez,Y Qin,S K Verma,H Li,C J Winstein, PhD,B Liu, Extending Imaging Informatics to Rehabilitation Research: A Multimedia Electronic Patient Record System (ePR) for a Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) of Rehabilitation Dose Optimization after Stroke, Radiological Society of North America 2012
- K C Ma, Ximing Wang, N Reddy, B J Liu,Challenges and Lessons Learned in Normalizing Pathologic Brains in MS and Stroke Studies with Clinical Image Scanning Protocols, Radiological Society of North America 2012
- Ximing Wang , Jorge Documet, Kathleen A. Garrison, Carolee J. Winstein, Brent Liu, "A Comprehensive Online Imaging Informatics Systems for a Large Scale Clinical Stroke Rehabilitation Trial", Radiological Society of North America 2011
- Carolee J Winstein, Brent Liu, Alexander Dromerick, Andrew Butler, Steven Wolf, Ximing Wang,"A Comprehensive Imaging Informatics System with Decision-Support Tools for the Interdisciplinary Comprehensive Arm Rehabilitation Trial", American Heart Association International Stroke Conference 2012