My research focus on Computer Vision and Machine Learning, including crowd analysis, face analysis, pose estimation, motion analysis and 3D graphics.
Ph.D. in Computer Science
University of Southern California
Advisor: Ulrich Neumann
M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Ohio State University
Advisor: Aleix Martinez
Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering
Shanghai Jiaotong University
Advisor: Weiyao Lin
Weiyue Wang, Weiyao Lin, et. al., “Finding Coherent Motions and Semantic Regions in Crowd Scenes: A Diffusion and Clustering Approach”, European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2014.
W. Lin, Y. Mi, Y. Zhong, Weiyue Wang, “Finding coherent motions and understanding crowd scenes: a diffusion and clustering-based approach”, Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Scene Understanding Workshop (CVPR SUNw), 2015.
Y. Mi, L. Liu, W. Lin, Weiyue Wang, “Extracting Recurrent Motion Flows from Crowded Scene Videos: A Coherent Motion-based Approach”, Intl. Conf. Multimedia Big Data workshop (BigMM), 2015.
* Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University for 2012-2013 academic year
* Shanghai Liguang Group Corporation Academic Excellence Scholarship
* Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University for 2011-2012 academic year
* Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University for 2010-2011 academic year
* The Fourth National Collegiate Science and Technology Competition for Energy Conservation, Second Award