Hey! I am a Computer Science Graduate Student at University of Southern California. I am highly interested in Data Science and Web Application Development. I enjoy learning new technologies and solving hard problems.
Excitedly learnt how to make my machine 'think' by pursuing the courses Machine Learning for Data Informatics and Natural Language Processing in my previous semester at USC.
I am currently interning at Dun & Bradstreet, Malibu and working on a web application and learning AngularJS. I also interned here during my summer(2015) and built a Dashboard and worked on enhancing the existing web application for the Dataworks Team.
I have 2 years of work experience at J P Morgan Chase, Bangalore, India as a Technology Analyst where I worked on the core Accounting System
in Private Bank. I designed and worked on implementing key changes related to the TAX sub-system.
I invest my free time by involving and working on projects related to improving Education in India. I love reading books
and listening to music!
• C++/ C
• Visual Studio
• OS X
• Unix/ Linux
January 2016 - Present
August - December 2015
June - August 2015
January - May 2015
August 2014 - May 2016 (Expected)
August - December 2014
July 2012 - July 2014
September 2008 - June 2012
• Langauge Detection (Python Platform): Implemented a binary classifier to identify English and French text. Also implemented a multi language classifier using NLTK to identify text in English, French, German, Swedish & Dutch.
• Recommendation System based on Yelp (Python Platform): Implemented Collaborative Filtering techniques to recommend Restaurants for Yelp users.
• Spam Detection & Sentiment Analysis (Python Platform): Implemented Naïve Bayes Classifier to classify emails as spam and also classify IMDB reviews as Positive/ Negative. Used SVMLight & MegaM libraries to compare the performance of the Naïve Bayes classifier.
• k – means Clustering and AdaBoost with Decision Stump (Python Platform): Implemented k-means clustering algorithm to cluster data points into their clusters. Implemented AdaBoost with decision stump for binary classification.
• Sequence Labelling (Python Platform): Assigning dialogue acts to sequences of utterances in conversations from a corpus using CRFsuite.
• Othello Game (Java Platform): Developed an Artificially Intelligent Agent to play the game using Greedy, Minimax, and Alpha-Beta pruning algorithms with positional weight evaluation functions.
• Web Scrapper (Java Platform): Built a Web Scrapper software using jsoup that scraps data related to paintings from a museum web site.
• Artificial Intelligence (Java Platform): Implemented Breadth-first, Depth-first and Uniform-cost Search to develop an Agent that finds optimal traversal links between the given social networks of people. Implemented Logic Inference given a knowledge base and a query sentence. Had to determine if the query could be inferred using Backward chaining.
• USC Trades: Implemented a user interface to provide a platform for Trojans to buy/ sell things. Used Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS for the implementation.
• Digital Signature for Image Authentication (Java Platform): Implemented a digital signature scheme to transfer images securely via lossy channels by making use of image’s content to generate a structured digital signature. Incorporated AES & RSA algorithms along with Socket Programming for transferring images.
Thank you for visiting my profile. If you would like to contact me, drop me a mail or connect with me on any of the social networks!