Electrical Engineering & Computational Molecular Biology
Office: MCB 408B, (213) 821-3988
- Ph.D. student, Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California,
Advisors: Ting Chen of Computational Molecular Biology and C.-C. (Jay) Kuo of Electrical Engineering
- M.S., Electrical Engineering,
- De novo whole transcriptome assembly. You can find project page WEAV.
- De novo metagenomic sequence assembly using de Bruijn approach (currently not available)
- Genome re-sequencing finding longer Indel mutations, SNPs, and so on using Eulerian Graph approach.
Last Updated 12/03/2008 by Sungje Cho