Skyler.firstname.lastname@example.org, 1027 W. 34th St Flour Tower 807A Los Angeles Ca 90007
University of Southern California August 2012- present Major: Computer Science/Business Administration
Salpointe Catholic High School May, 2012 Tucson, Arizona 4.0 GPA
LeCroy & Milligan Associates (family research business)
• Organizing data, word processing
• Filing of survey data
25 hours/week, summer;
(4-6 hours/month throughout the year)
Technology Services Assistant:
United Way of Tucson & Southern Arizona
• Assistant in Info Technology department
• set up computers, software, inventory, trouble-shooting, special projects
20-25 hours/week, summer
Habitat for Humanity
• Warehouse help in HabiStore
24 hours/2 months
University of Arizona Chemistry and Material Sciences Lab
• Worked with lab team to create and test polymers
- Public Speaking: I have extensive experience with public speaking and was not only the speaker for my graduation ceremony but am also a state champion of speach and debate.
- Research Skills: Topic specfic research is a skill i have developed exetensively as a policy debater.
- Organizational Skills: My work with LeCroy & Milligan Associates has given me an inside view on how compainies store and organize thousands of pieces of information.
- Problem Solving: I have strong skills as a problem solver who can find efficent methods of doing work as well repair inefficent systems
The University of Southern California does not screen or control the content on this website and thus does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. All content on this website is provided by and is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated, and such content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the University administration or the Board of Trustees