Designed a UDP/TCP based File transfer utility to transfer large files reliably and swiftly over lossy links.Achieved transfer speeds of 55 Mbps for 1% loss-10ms RTT and 52 Mbps for 20% loss-200ms RTT (for 1 GB file) over a 100 Mbps link while maintaining integrity of the file transferred.
Built a search engine with datasets from Weapons data repositories and visualize them. Crawl and de-duplicate datasets from Weapons using Nutch and Tika. Built an indexing system using Apache-Solr and implemented a ranking algorithm. Leveraged AngularJS, D3.js, Banana and FacetView to visualize data from Apache-Solr.
Developed a simulation of a Distributed Hash table (Database System) on UNIX platform based on Client Server Model. The designated server (consists of a set of (key, value) pairs) will directly reply with the value if it is stored in its memory. Otherwise, it will contact other servers in a manner similar to recursive DNS.
Implemented Full AES Encryption and Decryption algorithm for a 128 bit key with 10 Rounds consisting of mathematical operations like BigDot, Xtime, Key Expansion and Inverse Polynomial.
Designed an Android app to assist users to find and share information related to real estate and posted details to Facebook using Facebook API. Integrated calls to the PHP application stored on the AWS Server.
Designed and developed a Java application to track proximity of students and buildings to nearby USC Bus stop by querying (SQL) a spatial database in the back-end..
* Responsible for developing algorithms in JAVA based on existing large data sets.
* Readiness algorithm, validate and continue development based on findings.
* Set up large dataset tools, design experiments, and develop algorithms based on
* Responsible for migrating application to Amazon Web Server (AWS) Cloud based
on geographical locations.
* Responsible for performing Load (Stress) Test.
* Providing Onsite Technical Support for Customers, identifying possible problems    under time constraint and producing solutions that maximize effectiveness and
* Managing Incidents at work and Customer Complaints, executing decisions to
ensure workplace functionality.
* Trained New Staff on Technical Troubleshooting and Customer Relationship
* Responsible for maintaining and developing an Interactive Quizzing E-Commerce
JQuery, JSON and RESTful Web Services.
* Designed a framework consisting of Content Management System to
integrate system core with the Endpoints and Association Schemes in JAVA using
* Code analyzing and reviewing using GIT.
* Responsible for bug fixing and implementing new features as per given
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL
Software Packages: Apache Solr/Nutch/Tika/JMeter, Web APIs, Visual Studio, SoapUI, SVN, Eclipse, NetBeans
August 2014 – May 2016 Los Angeles, CA, USA
August 2009 – June 2013 Hyderabad, Telangana, India
June 2007 – May 2009 Hyderabad, Telangana, India
I am pursuing Masters in Computer Science at University of Southern California,
Los Angeles. I have comprehensive knowledge of software techniques. I want to secure a Full time/Co-op position with a well established organization with a stable environment where I can enhance my technical skills, innovative ideas and training experience for betterment of the organization with the best use of my dedication, determination and resourcefulness.
I wake up each morning with realizing how challenging and exciting it would be.
Go out and see the world use the product that I have been part of. The fun of seeing how technology making things and life easier. Can one ask for anything better?
When I am not working, I love travelling to different countries, meeting new people and experiencing different cultures and traditions. Apart from that I have interests in Economics and Financial Markets.