Real-Time LDR Image Enhancement CameraSystem
- System Goal:
- To build up a camera system that can be used in a poor-exposed environment. This camera system could extract the detail in the low density areas while maintaining the color information with TI TMS320C6416.
- Steps of our algorithm:
- for luminance channel:
- Performing Image adjustment which extends luminance's histogram.
- Applying Spatial and temporal bilateral filter to filter out the original noise.
- Applying tonal adjustment to enhance images.
- System output.
- for chrominance channel:
- Applying Gaussian filter to filter out noise.
- Computation loading.
- Fixed-pointg DSP Processor
- Using tables and converting floating-point ocmputation into fixed-point computation.
- Final Frame Rate:
- Image Output:
The University of Southern California does not screen or control the content on this website and thus does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. All content on this website is provided by and is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated, and such content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the University administration or the Board of Trustees