Programming Languages: Java, PHP
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
Miscellaneous: Google App Engine, WordPress, Drupal 8, Justinmind, Balsamiq
May 2017 - Present
• Reduced page load time by 3.8 seconds on an average for Hackaday.io’s events page by optimizing database schema
• Added features such as local time zone conversion, add to calendar, pagination and sort filters for events
• Perform end to end testing using Nightwatch.js and fix bugs on Hackaday.io
• Designed and developed a URL Shortener from scratch using NodeJS, Express.js and PostgreSQL on the server
• Performed user authentication and authorization using Passport.js
• Utilized server side rendering for populating the views
• Added analytics for the shortened URL such as total clicks and referrers
• The major technologies used are NodeJS, Express.js, Angular 1.x, React JS, MYSQL and Redis
August 2016 - May 2017
• Contributed to design, development and deployment of various websites for USC - USC Band (www.uscband.usc.edu), Graduate Student Government (www.gsg.usc.edu) and Office of the Vice Provost (www.vpafa.usc.edu)
January 2016 - Present
Relevant Coursework: Web Technologies, User Experience Design and Strategy, Analysis of Algorithm, Information Retrieval and Web Search Engines, Database Systems, Database Interoperability
July 2011 - July 2015
Devised a web app allowing user to list, create and delete their posts. Accomplished with the use of React Router v4 and Redux Form v6
Built an app to get weather forecast information available for the next five days using the OpenWeatherMap API. Utilized Axios to make asynchronous network calls and redux-promise middleware for handling promise
Built a responsive website for providing stock information of a company with an automatic refresh option. Developed scripts for client/server communication and used web services for MarkitOnDemand API, Bing News Feeds API, Facebook API and Yahoo HighCharts API to integrate the response in a single system view
Built a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS for an Asian Restaurant. Dynamically loaded a list of Menu Categories along with its items and set up routing so that the SPA had multiple views
Created a responsive website for the USC Band
Created an app where users can search for a query and get the top five results without page reload.
Created a responsive website for the Office of the Vice Provost and also created a faculty portal for them.
Created a responsive website for Dr. Ketan Shah
Conducted customer research and validated my value proposition for a mobile app to help people in moving related tasks. Designed wireframes and prototypes for the app with detailed competitive analysis of the product. Leveraged the Lean Startup methodologies to implement the innovative key experiences.
You can reach me on social media or send me an email.
2353, Portland Street
Los Angeles, CA