ContactDepartment of Philosophy
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
- (in progress) Ph.D. Philosophy
- M.A. Philosophy, May 2012
- B.S. Studio Arts, Dec 2010, Summa cum Laude
- B.A. Philosophy, May 2009, Summa cum Laude
Political Philosophy, Philosophy of Language, Ethics, Logic.
Selected Conference Presentations
- (scheduled) APA Pacific Division Meeting, March 2016
- 9th Annual Northern Graduate Philosophy Conference, November 2015
- Harvard Graduate Political Theory Conference, October 2015
- APA Central Division Meeting, February 2015
- UCLA and University of Antwerp Joint Conference on Law and Philosophy, October 2014
- 8th Annual Conference Northwestern University Society for Theory in Ethics and Politics, March 2014
- Princeton/Rutgers Graduate Student Conference, April 2013
- 7th Annual Texas Tech University Graduate Student Conference, April 2013
- Indiana Philosophical Association, April 2012
- USC/UCLA Graduate Conference, Feb 2012
- British Postgraduate Philosophical Association, Sept 2011
- Central States Philosophical Association, Sept 2011
- Georgia State University Graduate Conference, March 2011*
- Ethical Theory and Moral Practice, Social Theory and Practice, Dialectica, Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
- President, USC Philosophy Graduate Student Association (2015-2016)
- Co-Organizer, USC/UCLA Graduate Conference (2014)
- Co-Organizer, 5th Annual Midwest Regional Graduate Conference (2011)
- Philosophy Graduate Student Advisory Council, Northern Illinois University (2011)
Awards & Fellowships
Scholar at the Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy, and Ethics University Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award(USC). Awarded to one TA in the humanities and arts, university-wide. APA Graduate Student Travel Grant
Award for Excellence in Teaching in Philosophy(USC). Awarded to one TA in the Department of Philosophy. Graduate Student travel grant,Northwestern University Society for the Theory of Ethics and Politics (NUSTEP).
Graduate School Professional Development Summer Fellowship(USC). Sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
University Provost Fellowship,University of Southern California (Competitive university fellowship) C. Mason and Madeline Myers Graduate Philosophy Award(NIU). Awarded to one outstanding student in the Philosophy M.A. program.
University Fellowship,The Graduate School, Northern Illinois University (Competitive university fellowship)
Outstanding Philosophy Thesis Presentation of the Year(Biola). Member of Academic Honors Society Epsilon Kappa Epsilon(Biola). Awarded to the top 5% of the graduating class. Order of Peter & Paul, Torrey Honors Institute (Biola). Awarded to the top 10% of the graduating class in the honors program.