I am a Ph.D. student in Computer Science Department at University of Southern California (USC), Computer Vision Group. My advisor is Prof. Ram Nevatia . I obtained under-graduate degree from Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad , India.
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Pramod Sharma, Chang Huang and Ram Nevatia, Unsupervised Incremental Learning for Improved Object Detection in a Video . In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) 2012. (new !)
- Bo Yang, Pramod Sharma, and Ram Nevatia, Vehicle Detection from Low Quality Aerial LIDAR Data. In IEEE Computer Society's Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), pp. 541-548, Kona, USA, Jan. 2011.
- Pramod Kumar Sharma, Chang Huang and Ram Nevatia, Evaluation of People Tracking, Counting and Density Estimation in Crowded Environments, CVPR-PETS Workshop 2009.
- Kapil Dev Dhingra, Sudip Sanyal and Pramod Kumar Sharma A Robust OCR for degraded documents , Book Chapter In Advances in Communication Systems and Electrical Engineering, pp. 497-509, Springer Verlag, 2008.
- Pramod Kumar Sharma, Kapil Dev Dhingra and Sudip Sanyal, A Rule based Approach for Removal of Insignificant Data and Skew Correction from Scanned Text Documents of Devanagari Script , In Third International IEEE Conference on Signal-Image Technologies and Internet-Based System, pp. 899-903, Shanghai, China, December 2007.
- Fall 2008: CSCI 101 Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Spring 2009: CSCI 101 Fundamentals of Computer Programming