- Bachelor's Degrees in Environmental Studies and Anthropology from the University of California at Santa Cruz.
- Taught English in Japan.
- Received a Master's in Public Policy degree from USC.
- Was as a Program Analyst for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Currenlty a GIS Data Analyst with the California Charter Schools Association.
- Taken GIS 581 and GIS 582 as part of the University of Southern California's GIS Certificate Program.
- Created demographic maps to support research at the Program for Environmental and Regional Equity at the University of Southern California.
- Led GIS analysis of charter school performance and growth of the movement for the California Charter Schools Association.
- Learn the underlying technical components related to developing Web GIS applications.
- Post shapefiles and data layers to the web.
- Develop a functional Web GIS application that can display charter school locations and performacne across the state.
- Become familiar with web programming languages and open-source web development tools.