Jobs & Internships
Please visit the Viterbi Career Fair for a variety of companies & current job opportunities.
- Process Development Summer Intern
- Packaging Development Summer Intern
- Packaging Development Engineer [Full Time]
- Black Women in Computing
- Capital Fellows Program
- February 11, 2013
- Offers a unique opportunity to participate in policymaking and development. Work 10-11 months as a full-time, paid staff member in the California State Assembly, California State Senate, California Executive Branch or the California Judiciary. Fellows participate in policymaking, program development and implementation and gain first-hand experience in the governance and leadership of the most diverse, complex state in the nation.
- SEEK Mentor
- The Summer Engineering Experience for Kids (SEEK) is continuing to grow and expand throughout the country. The expansion of the program will allow us to further expose youth in grades 3-8 to STEM related fields. The students will learn engineering concepts, science, and math skills through fun hands-on engineering projects and competitions.
- Mentors receive:
- A paid stipend provided for participation in SEEK
- Accommodations (for mentors not local to the program)
- Travel assistance.
- USAA IT Intern - College Hire Program
- Intern may assist in researching, planning, developing, coding, installing, testing, integrating, validating, administering, or supporting networking, systems, hardware and/or software solutions. May document guidelines for processes and procedures. Acquires foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes. Works under direct supervision and performs routine work assignments and problem resolution to support other team members. Gains an understanding on various hardware, software and/or systems administration, configuration and/or programming.
- White House Internships
- As White House Interns, young men and women from across the country dedicate their time, talents, energy, and service to better the White House, the community, and the nation. While their tasks vary by department, all interns are united through weekly events including a weekly speaker series with senior staff members, off-site field trips, and mentorship opportunities. Most importantly, the internship experience includes an emphasis on service and interns participate in regularly scheduled service projects at schools and non-profit organizations in Washington, D.C.