Conferences are a great way for members to network with major engineering companies, as well as students from other chapters of NSBE. Conferences include seminars on professionalism in engineering, tips for academic success and chances to meet recruiters from top engineering companies. If you are interested in attending a conference, please attend one of our many events for information.
- Costs for attendance include airfare (or other means of transportation), meals and lodging for the duration of conference. NSBE will cover a portion of the cost for the most dedicated members.
- For more information on fees and costs, please check back at a later date, or attend one of our General Body Meetings.
2012-2013 Conference Dates
- Region VI Conference
- Date: November 15th-November 18th, 2012
- Location: Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort, Tucson, AZ
- National Conference
- Date: March 27th-March 31st, 2013
- Location: Indianapolis, IN