Game playing AI agent programmed in JavaMore
Adversarial Agent for the game of Reversi (Othello)
This is project aims to develop an AI agent that rationally plays the game of othello against Human players.
- Min-Max algorithm with alpha-beta pruning is used to search the state space.
- To make the agent efficient, state space is represented as Bitboard.
- A robust heuristic function comprising of multiple features like stability, frontires,etc. is used
To know more about Game and Game Strategies used - Click here
Check out the code at GitHub
A Real-time obstacle-avoiding robot developed using OpenCV library in C++ & AVRC for microcontrollers.More
- Real-time obstacle-avoiding robot developed using OpenCV library in C++ & AVRC for microcontrollers.
- Built appearance-based obstacle detection algorithm using HSV histograms and Image Processing techniques.
- Engineered the robot and programmed it for obstacle avoidance, path searching and path following.
- Result: Could detect static and dynamic obstacles on texture-less floor and uniform environment.
A web application with a PHP-based web service hosted on Amazon’s Elastic Beanstalk AWS.More
Real-estate Property Search Application
- A web application with a PHP-based web service hosted on Amazon’s Elastic Beanstalk AWS.
- Used Zillow APIs to search real-estate properties, and show property details and real-time graphical estimates.
An AI-driven tool to prove/deduce new knowledge given a Knowledge Base ( set of facts ) developed in Java.More