Powell Hall of Engineering
3737 Watt Way
Los Angeles, CA
I am a PhD student for Computer Science in the Viterbi School of Engineering at the University of Southern California. I am currently working for Sven Koenig in various subfields of Artificial Intelligence (AI) such as Constraint Reasoning, Planning and Scheduling, Heuristic Search and Mechanism Design.
I received my MSc in Computer Science from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. My Master's thesis, The Easy-Factors Heuristic, is in the field of Automated Planning and was done under the supervision of Jeffrey Rosenschein. Prior to that, I received my BSc in computer engineering, with a focus on intelligent systems and computer hardware, from the Hebrew University as well.
Before I joined USC, I was head Teaching Assistant of Introduction to AI at the Hebrew University, and lecturer of AI, From Hardware to Software and Signals & Systems courses at the Jerusalem College of Engineering. Before my academic campaign, I was a hardware engineer at Intel Development Center, Jerusalem. I also served in the Israeli Air Force when I was younger.
You can find an updated list here.
Artificial Intelligence Projects
During the academic years of 2009/2010, 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 I was the head T.A of introduction to AI course at the Hebrew University. During those years I guided over 80 final projects. You can find an in-depth report about most of them here (feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to aquire the source code).
Presentations and Others
- "Anytime Focal Search with Applications" @ IJCAI, 2018.
- "The FastMap Algorithm for Shortest Path Computations" @ IJCAI, 2018.
- "Rapid Random Restarts for Multi-Agent Path Finding" @ SOCS, 2018.
- "Improved Solvers for Bounded-Suboptimal Multi-Agent Path Finding" @ IJCAI, 2016.
- "Bounded-Suboptimal Multi-Agent Path Finding" @ USC-ISI, 2015.
- "Feasibility Study: Using Highways for Bounded-Suboptimal Multi-Agent Path Finding" @ SOCS, 2015.
- "Online Cost-Sharing Mechanism for Transportation" @ AAMAS, 2014.
- "Incorrect Lower Bounds for Path Consistency" @ SARA, 2013.
- "Data Mining @ Telic", 2013.
- "Easy Factors Heuristic", Software Engineering Colloquium @ JCE, 2011.
- "Cake Cutting and Affinity Propagation", Advanced AI Seminar @ HUJI, 2010.
- "Big Brother Project (using OpenCV)", AI4Interaction @ HUJI, 2009.
presentation source code
- "Low-Power and Pipelined Hardware Implementation of Secured Hash", 2008.
presentation source code
- "Embedded KVM redirection over IP", with Eyal Dolev and Michal Cayzer, 2007.
Project Book Project Abstract
(Unfortunatly the source code is proprietary software owned by Intel)