M.S. of Computer Science at University of Southern California
I am a Masters Student at University of Southern California majoring in Computer Science professional focusing on Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Web Development and Data Analysis. Now I am actively seeking full-time software engineer opportunities to utilize my experiences and release enthusiasm for work. Fast learner and nice talker.
University of Southern California (USC)
Fall 2009 - Spring 2013 GPA:3.56/4.00
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT)
Fall 2013 - Spring 2015 GPA:3.39/4.00
I am good learner.
• In charge of the data migration and representation from FileMaker Database on the local server to
MySQL Database on Amazon Web Server using cloud and EC2 computing technology.
• Comprehensive utilization of database ODBC drivers to achieve data synchronization.
• Skilled in writing scripts on FileMaker database and SQL queries on both databases.
• Created internal quiz websites using PHP, HTML5 for new comers to test their technical skills.
• Gained the experience to work in Mastering, Quality Control, Home Entertainment.
• Crawled large-scale data from Chinese top three online social networks sites using Platform REST web services
• Mined user info by Hadoop and visualized Chinese netizen characteristic and 5 topology models of tweets propagation
• Designed cross-platform microblog aggregator using ThinkPHP MVC framework to create weak ties in OSN
• Implemented 4 principal modules with OAuth protocol to obtain authorization for cross-platform communication
• Optimized three main system models and proposed methods of updating data among systems synchronously
• Analyzed the meta data and integrated approximately 3000 dedicated circuit data in Shenzhen City
• Had an in-depth knowledge of the company’s operation and offered some reasonable proposal
Touch it. Research it. Digest it. Accomplish it.
For now, here is what I have acquired.
Enjoy Life & Enjoy Work • Feel free to contact me.