Kim Kweder's Portfolio
Welcome to my website
All you need to do is read my background!
KIMBERLY RENEE KWEDER
11701 Old Georgetown Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Cell phone: 412-519-5234
>> PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Deloitte Consulting Summer Associate June 2013 – Aug. 2013
• Revamp the Semoss.org website for better photos and illustrations of codes
• Provide monthly web traffic reports using Google Analytics data
• Conduct inventory on 400+ retired and/or sunset products and provide list of upgrades.
• Support research on idea management software and tournament challenge marketing strategy
Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics – Research Assistant Feb. 2012 – present
Draft site requirements for re-vamp of the center's SharePoint site.
• Organize CMS, NIH, NBER data use agreements and report documentation.
• Increase website visibility for new users in handling Medicare and private claims data.
• Support statisticians and data administrators on classifying data.
University of Southern California – Data/Web Analyst Aug. 2012 – Feb. 2012
Rossier School, Center for Urban Education
• Collect school data of 10+ colleges' equity gaps.
• Create a technical guide on a performance benchmarking web tool.
• Support 10+ college administrators in an Adobe Connect learning network.
Marshall School of Business, Corporate Governance Summit, Web Manager
• Increased online registration 25%.
• Delegated web assignments for the 2012 Summit website.
• Created and distributed e-invitations to Fortune 500 companies.
International Finance Corporation – Web Consultant Feb. 2012 – June 2012
• Provided strategy development for IFC Corporate Governance website migration.
• Expert knowledge in IBM's Lotus Notes web content management platform.
• Specialized metadata and taxonomy for Corporate Governance site areas.
• Responsible for redesign improvement and report documentation.
The World Bank – Web Development and IT Consultant Apr. 2009 – Jan. 2012
• Produced a Gender in Agriculture e-Sourcebook http://www.genderinag.org
• Developed ICT in Agriculture e-Sourcebook (www.ictinagriculture.org)*
*Awarded Best Social Leveraging of Partners, Vice-Presidential Unit Award 2012.
• Increased web traffic to 1,000+ page views the Europe and Central Asia website.
• Responsible for the social media portfolio for the Communications Manager.
The Washington Times – Copy Editor (TV and freelance writer) Feb. 2008 – Apr. 2009
• Assisted with team’s transition to the new Content Management System.
• Responsible for updating website Home Page and sections.
• Increased web traffic to 1 million page views.
• Merged tasks with the Photo and Graphics team for special web products.
• Provided e-publishing training to senior News Print Production staff.
The Baltic Times / Vilnius Bureau Chief (Lithuania) July – Dec. 2007
• Wrote 4-5 news and feature stories for the weekly newspaper.
• Researched and produced original content for Web Features.
• Redesigned newspaper and amplified international readership in Geneva (UN).
• WABC-TV New York, NY / Assignment Desk News Intern May – Aug. 2006
• KDKA-TV Pittsburgh, PA / Assignment Desk News Intern May – July 2005
• Consulting Project on the MyLA 311 application, City of Los Angeles – (pending)
• USC Price Nonprofit Case Challenge – 2nd Place (Spring 2013)
• Project Read Volunteer, 32nd Street Magnet School (Fall 2012 – Fall 2013)
• American Red Cross National Chapter – Disaster Team volunteer (2011 – 2012)
• HSSO Homeland Security Student Organization Treasurer – USC (Fall 2012 – present)
• InterVarsity Graduate Christian Fellowship – USC (Fall 2012 – present)
• Torres Foundation for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, DOL client (Summer 2012)
• Church of Christ at Manor Woods, Missionary Trip Dominican Republic (2011)
• Lithuanian conversational language immersion at The George Washington University (2009)
• Society of International Development (SID-Washington) member (2010)
• Language Network Program, World Bank, Russian (2010 – 2011)
• Freelance Writer (2006-2009)
>> TECHNICAL AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
MS Project • Xcelsius • Crystal Ball • Solver • XML • WinSCP • PuTTY • Final Cut Pro • Adobe
Connect • Html • Adobe Photoshop • WordPress • Drupal • Excel • E-Publish • PERT/CPM • Adobe
Dreamweaver • Lotus Notes • Omniture • Aptrix • Russian (intermediate) • SAS (novice).
University of Southern California
MPA candidate – expected 2014
Major: Public Administration
A sample of courses taken: Project Management, Policy and Program Evaluation, Public Finance
Point Park University, 2007
Major: Bachelor of Arts, TV Broadcast
Minor: Print Journalism
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
For more about me visit www.kimberlykweder.com
Download Kim's resume
Return to Top