- [2019.01] Two papers accepted to AAMAS 2019!
- [2018.11] On PC of AAMAS 2019!
- [2018.11] Four papers accepted to AAAI 2019!
- [2018.04] Two papers accepted to IJCAI 2018!
- [2018.01] Papers accepted to AAMAS and ICAPS 2018!
I am a fifth year Ph.D. student advised by Professor Sven Koenig. I also work with Dr. Satish Kumar. Before joining USC, I finished my M.Sc. degree in Reasoning and Learning Lab, McGill University, advised by Professor Joelle Pineau.
My interests are mainly in artificial intelligence, robotics, and machine learning. Specifically, I am interested in topics on automated planning, multi-agent/robot systems, spatio-temporal and constraint reasoning, and applications of probabilistic methods and other topics related to graphs, combinatorial optimization, and algorithms.
2014 to present, Ph.D. Computer Science, University of Southern California
2012 to 2014, M.Sc. Computer Science, McGill University
2010 to 2012, B.Sc. (First Class with Distinction) Computing Science, Simon Fraser University
2008 to 2010, B.Eng. Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University