Guangwen (Crystal) Kong
Ph. D. Candidate
Information and Operations Management Department
Marshall School of Business
University of Southern California
Supply Chain Management, Service Operations, E-Commerce, Game Theory and Optimization, Information Asymmetry and Incentives, Behavioral Decision Making
Title: Essays on Information, Incentives and Operational Strategies
Dissertation Committee: Sampath Rajagopalan (Chair), Hao Zhang, Ramandeep Randhawa, Greys Sosic, Gad Allon, Isabelle Brocas
- Guangwen Kong, Sampath Rajagopalan and Hao Zhang. Revenue Sharing and Information Leakage in a Supply Chain. Management Science, Forthcoming
- Guangwen Kong and Daoli Zhu. An Improved NIRA Algorithm of Nash Equilibrium and Its Application. Automation and Logistics, 2007 IEEE International Conference, pp 2508-2585, 18-21 August, 2007
- Jianghua Zhang, Guangwen Kong, Daoli Zhu and Qiang Han. Two Phases Algorithm of Transport Network Design Problem. Wireless Communication, Networking and Mobile Computing, WiCom 2007 International Conference, pp 6533-6536, 21-25 Sept 2007.
- Pricing and Quality Differentiation for a Service with Heterogeneous Customers (with Sampath Rajagopalan and Hao Zhang), Manuscript in Preparation
- Groupon for Service: Is It a Good Deal? (with Ramandeep Randhawa), Work in Progress
BUAD 311 Section 14912R Operations Management (Undergraduate Core), USC 2011
I will attend the INFORMS Annual Conference in
Phoenix and I will present two working papers:
Tuesday, Oct 16, TD27, 16:30 -
18:00: Groupon for Service: Is it a Good Deal?
Wednesday, Oct 17, WC27, 13:30 - 15:00: Pricing A Service with Observable but Noncontractible Quality for Heterogeneous Customers.
USC Marshall School of Business
Department of Information and Operations Management
3670 Trousdale Parkway, BRI 401, Los Angeles, CA, 90089
Phone: (213) 740-0289