I am a graduate student at the “ Department of Computer Science ” - University of Southern California pursuing my Masters degree starting Fall 2014. Graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering degree in information Science and Engineering from BMS College Of Engineering , India in 2012.After that, I worked as a software developer at Alcatel-Lucent India on Converged-RAN(Radio Access Network) projects, LFO(LightRadio Frontal-Optimizer) and Cloud Radio Network Controller(RNC) .Have Experience on Platform and system side development of openstack,vmware hypervisors and KVM for applications running on top of these products. At USC, I have done projects on web Technologies and artificial Intelligence. I'm here to expand my insight and technical expertise in the field of Computer science.
It takes knowledge, smart work, and dedication to make great ideas come to life. I have been helping make great ideas happen and am always ready for new challenges.
Problem solving is not always about sitting in a board room talking about the way things should be done. I have a strong background in these skills which allows me to think on my feet and act upon it.
July 2010 - August 2010
feb 2012 to June 2012
Sept 2008 -June 2012
June 2012 - June 2014
Aug 2014 -May 2016
Aug 2014 - Dec 2014
Jan 2015 - May 2015
Aug 2014 -May 2016
Getting organized in the normal routines of life and finishing little projects you've started is an important first step toward realizing larger goals. If you can't get a handle on the small things, how will you ever get it together to focus on the big things?
Zillow based real estate property search website and android app
Othello/Reversi Game using text based input
- Developed an Artificially Intelligent Agent in C++ to play the game using Greedy, Minimax, and Alpha-Beta pruning algorithms with positional weight evaluation functions.
June 2012- June 2014
Alcatel-Lucent Technologies, Bangalore.
- Involved in developing DHCP drivers for LFO and writing wrapper drivers for Ethernet switch (Broadcom BCM 1530 switch), Serdes, CPRI(Common Public Radio Interface).
- Involved in scripting for automation of features in LFO.
- Involved in driver development to access and configure FPGA.
- Involved in busybox™ upgradation, tool chain migration and kernel migration with patching for LFO.
- Integration of ganglia onto cloud RNC.
- Fixing defects reported by the testers on the LRCMgr (The VM which interfaces the vCenter in cloudRNC).
- Involved in SAN connectivity, managing and geo-redundancy of data for dead office recovery.
- Involved in building, API implementation and cloud software on Openstack based RNC from VMware.
Open UML Online
- Developed an open source project for UML Case tools on web based platform. The tool helps in efficient project design and generates basic skeleton code in C++/Java. The technologies used were YUI, AJAX, XML, SVG Graphics.
Thank you for visiting out my profile. If you would like to get into contact with me, Below are my details.