- Time: 12:00-12:50PM, Monday
- Location: SGM124
- Instructor: Prof. Leana Golubchik (leana AT usc DOT edu)
- TA: Bo-Chun Wang (bochunwa AT usc DOT edu)
- TA office hours: Mon 3:00pm - 5:00pm in SAL 219
- TA will distribute comment sheets at the begin of each lecture. Please get to the classroom early. TA won't distribute the comment sheets 10 minutes after the class begins.
- Each student is required to submit a brief comment at the end of each lecture. The comment sheet is used to check students' attendance.
- Each student is required to attend a minimum 75% of the lectures, which is equivalent to missing no more than 3 lectures. If a student misses more than 3 lectures, the student won't get credit for this class.
- Contact the Instructor if you have any question regarding the guidelines.
- Contact the TA if you are not sure about your attendance record.
|08/26/13||PhD Orientation 1||Prof. Gaurav S. Sukhatme (Robotics)|
|09/02/13||Labor Day; No Class|
|09/09/13||PhD Orientation 2 (Q&A) (PDF)||Ph.D. social committee|
|09/16/13||Machine Learning (PDF)||Prof. Fei Sha (Machine Learning)|
|09/23/13||Interactive Authoring of Simulation-Ready Plants||Prof. Jernej Barbic (Computer Graphics)|
|09/30/13||Geometry Capture for Everyone||Prof. Hao Li (Computer Graphics)|
|10/07/13||Distributed Multirobot Coordination||Prof. Nora Ayanian (Robotics)|
|10/14/13||How to Write a Great Research Paper (PDF) (website)||Prof. Leana Golubchik (Performance Modeling and Evaluation)|
|10/21/13||Information Retrieval and Dialogue Systems (PDF)||Prof. Anton Leuski (Interactive Information Access)|
|10/28/13||Data-Driven Natural Language Parsing||Prof. Kenji Sagae (Natural Language Processing)|
|11/04/13||Software Engineering Research||Prof. William G.J. Halfond (Software Engineering)|
|11/11/13||Language Translation and Code-Breaking (PDF)||Prof. Kevin Knight (Artificial Intelligence)|
|11/18/13||Modeling and Analysis with Reliable QoS-based Designs||Prof. Leana Golubchik (Performance Modeling and Evaluation)|
|11/25/13||Robotics||Prof. Stefan Schaal (Neural Computation)|
|12/02/13||Prof. Shaddin Dughmi (Algorithms)|
To access this attendance record, you have to sign in with your USC email account.
© 2013 Bo-Chun Wang. Last Update: 09/16/13
Template design by Andreas Viklund