USC Marshall Center for Global Innovation
Powered by world-class research
The Center for Global Innovation is anchored in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California. In addition to the school's own scholars, it draws on research talent from around the globe. It includes scholars from Cambridge University, the London Business School, Koc University, and Imperial College London.
What We Study
The use of new technology to create new products and services -- is crucial to the growth of firms and economies for several reasons.
1. It creates entirely new markets and improves the quality of products while reducing prices. Thus, innovation simultaneously drives economic growth while improving consumer welfare.
2. Firms at the leading edge of innovation tend to dominate world markets and promote the international competitiveness of their home economies.
3. Innovation drives creation of rent-generating patents that help corporations and entire countries. It is no surprise, therefore, that governments throughout the world have realized the importance of innovation.
Page: 1 | 2
Center for Global Innovation
Here we can put information regarding various new developments at our Center for Global Innovation or we can metion any new member who joined us. Anyhting which is rrelated can be displayed here
Recent business Publications
- A lesson for Detroit - Tata Nano (San Francisco Chronicle)
- For Marketers, It's a Wide World After All (Advertising Age)
- To Make a Stock Pop, Innovate (New York Times)