USC Marshall Center for Global Innovation
Recent Academic Publications From Center Scholars:
- Sood , Ashish and Gerard J. Tellis (2009), "Do Innovations Really Pay Off? Total Stock Market Returns to Innovation," forthcoming, Marketing Science.
- Tellis, Gerard J., Yiding Yin, and Rakesh Niraj (2009), "Does Quality Win: Network Effects versus Quality in High Tech Markets," forthcoming, Journal of Marketing Research.
- Tellis, Gerard J., Jaideep Prabhu and Rajesh Chandy (2009), "Innovation of Firms Across Nations: The Pre-Eminence of Internal Firm Culture," forthcoming Journal of Marketing.
- Sood, Ashish, Gareth James, and Gerard J. Tellis (2009), "The Functional Regression: A New Model and Approach for Predicting the Market Penetration of New Products," conditionally accepted, Marketing Science.
- Tellis, Gerard J. (2008), "Important Research Questions in Technology and Innovation," Industrial Marketing Management, forthcoming.
- Johnson, Joseph and Gerard J. Tellis (2008), "Drivers of Success for Entry Into China and India," Journal of Marketing, 72 (May) 1-13.
- Chandrasekaran, Deepa and Gerard J. Tellis (2008), "The Global Takeoff of New Products: Culture, Wealth, or Vanishing Differences" forthcoming, Marketing Science.
- Johnson, Joseph, and Gerard J. Tellis (2007), "Drivers of Success for Entry Into China and India," Journal of Marketing, forthcoming.
Page: 1 | 2
Center for Global Innovation
Gerard J. Tellis, Director of the Center for Global Innovation, is the Neely Chair in American at USC's Marshall School of Business. Dr. Tellis is an expert in innovation, market entry, new product growth, global diffusion, advertising and pricing.
Recent business Publications
- A lesson for Detroit - Tata Nano (San Francisco Chronicle)
- For Marketers, It's a Wide World After All (Advertising Age)
- To Make a Stock Pop, Innovate (New York Times)