USC Marshall Center for Global Innovation
What distinguishes CGI
Unlike other innovation centers and organizations, CGI focuses on proven, objective research rather than opinion or survey to identify the factors that make companies, countries, and R&D centers innovative. No other Center inside or outside of universities is based on such research on a global scale.
"What do we know about Advertising in a Recession?"
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12. 12:00PM-1:00PM EST
PRESENTED BY: Professor Gerard Tellis - Director of the Center for Global Innovation and Neely Chair in American Enterprise, USC Marshall School of Business
1. Go to MyARF http://my.thearf.org/Default.aspx
2. Log-in or create an account
3. Register for "What do we know about Advertising in a Recession?"
4. Enter promo code "USC" in the promo code box in the top right-hand corner of the screen
CEO Innovation Summit
As its first major event, CGI will hold a CEO Innovation Summit at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California on March 18, 2009.
More details will follow soon
Center for Global Innovation
Here we can put information regarding various new developments at our Center for Global Innovation or we can metion any new member who joined us. Anyhting which is rrelated can be displayed here
Recent business Publications
- A lesson for Detroit - Tata Nano (San Francisco Chronicle)
- For Marketers, It's a Wide World After All (Advertising Age)
- To Make a Stock Pop, Innovate (New York Times)