I am a graduate student pursuing M.S. in Computer Science at the University of Southern California. I am very passionate about learning new technologies. I’m interested in exploring career opportunities in the Software Industry. I am currently working as a Full Stack Developer Intern at Zoom Errands.
I possess over 2 years of progressive experience in the Software Engineering domain. My professional history also includes positions such as Software Engineer Intern at The Wine Group as well as Associate Systems Engineer at Pegasystems Inc.
My hobbies include painting , singing and dancing.
• Managing and assisting a team for 2 interns to enhance functionalities and debug zoom errand’s vendor and customer facing websites and the admin management portal. Also redesigning the UI components for an improved customer experience.
• Enhanced employee portal by designing Web Parts controls to retrieve SharePoint User Profile information and projects. Devised an Azure AD application to authenticate Microsoft Outlook user to retrieve user emails using Microsoft Graph and Outlook REST API.
• Created an enterprise app for processing customer messages using Twilio API to generate leads in Microsoft CRM system and automated report transmission. Added utilities to access CRM database via Web Interface.
• Designed web interface of a healthcare app that performs Genomic analysis of data from DNA of cancer patients.
• Formulated overall architecture of the product by setting up Docker and AWS infrastructure by deploying App and Database servers.
• Developed automation scripts and altered existing scripts to automate recurrent processes to increase efficiency and reduce manual efforts for cloud maintenance by 30%.
• Constructed detailed Standard Operating Procedures [Procedures for how to deploy, configure, upgrade and manage PRPC systems, Installation of security certificates and custom frameworks] for the customer facing cloud operations team with a focus on improving incident response time.
• Devised and helped debug “One Support” App- The app provided common platform for employees to raise repair requests for hardware assets and track its progress.
• Gamified the web interface using AngularJS. Tier integration was executed using JQuery and AJAX. DB access using Procedure calls.
Created an artificially intelligent Game Bot that can play a game (STAKE or RAID) by taking in the current state of the "Board" as input and anticipate the best next move using mini-max algorithm and alpha beta pruning.
Created backend APIs for “Minions: Gamification of Loyalty Systems” which is based on an intelligent virtual pet and gameplay mechanics to facilitate bonds between customers and brands
Designed a web crawler to crawls any given website and download all encountered resources during crawling. Designed basic web search engine that indexes all the resources and computes page ranks of the resources and returns the most valid top ten pages for any given query. Implemented autocomplete and automatic spell correct features.
Created an android app and a Responsive Webpage for retrieving current weather conditions and weather predictions based on entered location using different APIs. The app included weather map and utilized Facebook API to share the weather reports on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting. If you liked my profile, feel free to reach out to me at the email address specified below or you can add me on any of the social platforms!!!