I am a graduate student at the " Department of Computer Science " - University of Southern California pursuing my Masters degree starting Fall 2015. Graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science and Engineering from BMS College Of Engineering , India in 2012.After that, I worked as a software Engineer at Motorola Solution's India on WLAN Driver develoment. At USC, I have done projects on web Technologies, Algorithms, Opearting Systems and Information Retrieval on web search engines. I'm here to expand my insight and technical expertise in the field of Computer science.
It takes knowledge, smart work, and dedication to make great ideas come to life. I have been helping make great ideas happen and am always ready for new challenges.
Problem solving is not always about sitting in a board room talking about the way things should be done. I have a strong background in these skills which allows me to think on my feet and act upon it.
Sept 2008 - June 2012
June 2012 - Feb 2013
March 2013 - July 2015
Aug 2015 - May 2017
Aug 2015 - Dec 2015
Jan 2016 - May 2016
May 2016 - Aug 2016
• March 2013:Awarded the Moment Award(Best Employee award at Motorols Solutions)
• April 2013:Silver Medalist for securing 2nd rank in Bachelor's of Engineering.
• Filed a patentable idea "Method and Apparatus for capturing packets on more than one IEEE 802.11 Channel" which is under review by Motorola Patent Committee.
Getting organized in the normal routines of life and finishing little projects you've started is an important first step toward realizing larger goals. If you can't get a handle on the small things, how will you ever get it together to focus on the big things?
Weather Forecast search website and Android app
- Developed a web based and Android application hosted in AWS that allows a user to get the latest weather information and forecast for the future.Enhanced the user experience with responsive design of Bootstrap library.
The SHIELD Android app
- Developed an android application hosted on Google store that allows a user to turn On/Off the important features of a phone by just sending a message from a pre-registered mobile number.
Web Search Engine
- Implementation of a Web Search Engine to crawl the web and show the most relevant results to the user using Solr and pagerank algorithm.
Kernel Programming implementation of Weenix OS in C
- Handled multi-processing and built a common interface between OS and virtual file system. Implemented the Weenix OS based on x86 architecture.
Token bucket emulation in C
- Emulated a traffic shaper which transmits packets controlled by a token bucket filter. Designed token generator, consumer and token bucket. Used multi-threading concepts to run independent tasks in parallel.
March 2013- July 2015
- Developed the Wi-Fi Module which improved the roam time by more than 90% for effective wireless communication on state change from suspend to resume.
- Developed the UI automation build framework tool for generating the installer files for Motorola mobiles on the go.
- Developed modules to incorporate SHA256 algorithm onto Motorola Windows-CE SSL Library. It required to export and integrate new APIs to wpa_supplciant and OpenSSL module.
- Developed feature enhancements in WLAN software modules ranging from application stack to firmware to handle various customer issues.
June 2012- Feb 2013
- Developed Assets protection system that generates business critical reports and helps to analyze the business risks and take necessary actions as required.
- Involved in programming database queries and developing modules to pull out the data from server.
Thank you for visiting out my profile. If you would like to get into contact with me, Below are my details.